How to be a ninja / written by Rosie Peet.
- 4 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Henry County Library System.
1 current hold with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Henry County - Main Library||Er P34R (Text)||I0000000281235||Easy Readers||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781465490476
- ISBN: 1465490477
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : DK Publishing, 2020.
The six heroes of Ninjago explain how they are taught to be ninjas by Master Wu, describing the weapons they use, the vehicles they travel in, and the enemies they face.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ninja > Juvenile fiction.
LEGO toys > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- LEGO Ninjago
- DK readers. Level 2, Beginning to read
- LEGO Ninjago.
- Dorling Kindersley readers. 2, Beginning to read.