Misleading Miss Verity : Regency brides : daughters of Anysley / Carolyn Miller.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Henry County Library System.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Henry County - Lenora Blackmore||Fic M61C (Text)||I0000000280978||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0825445914
- ISBN: 9780825445910
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, MI : KREGEL PUBNS, 2019.
Verity Hatherleigh has a mind of her own--but her impulsive actions do not impress her viscount papa. When she gets into one scrape too many, he sends her off to the wilds of Scotland to rethink her headstrong ways.Anthony Jardine relished his role as curate, but his new duties as laird of Dungally aren't always to his liking. Though he thought his new inheritance would be a blessing, somehow he's finding nothing but trouble on these estates. And the intelligent, compassionate, feisty lass who was sent to rusticate in his territory is one of the biggest problems. He's falling in love with her, but she doesn't share the faith that's his foundation--not to mention he's been lying to her about who he really is. For the truth-loving Verity, that may be unforgivable.The tangled web these two have woven may spell disaster for their happiness--and for the tenants of Dungally.
Search for related items by series
- Regency Brides: Daughters of Aynsley (Book 3)
- Miller, Carolyn, 1974- Regency brides: daughters of Aynsley ; Book 3.