Sugar and salt : a novel / Susan Wiggs.
"The New York Times bestselling author of The Lost and Found Bookstore returns to Perdita Street with a can't-miss tale of friendship, hardship, redemption, and love between a San Francisco baker and a barbecue master from Texas"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063211193
- ISBN: 006321119X
- Physical Description: 517 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bakers > Fiction.
Cooks > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Large type books.
- 18 of 21 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Henry County Library System.
- 0 current holds with 21 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Henry County - Main Library||LP Fic W63S (Text)||I0000000286896||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|